A chance to obtain an international qualification in paediatric respiratory medicine
The third joint ERS/APPS examination will be held on 7 December 2018 in Beijing, China.
There will be two parts of examination:
- Part I: ERS HERMES^ Examination in Paediatric Respiratory Medicine (3 hours)
- Part II: APPS Diplomate Examination on Asian Paediatric Respiratory Medicine (0.5 hour)
Candidates who pass part I will be awarded the European Diploma in Paediatric Respiratory Medicine.
Candidates who also pass part II will be awarded Diplomate of APPS.
There will be one day pre-exam crash course to be held on 6 December 2018 in Beijing, China.
Time and Venue:
- Pre-exam crash course: 6 December 2018, Beijing International Convention Center
- Examination: 7 December 2018, Beijing International Convention Center
- Pre-exam crash course: USD 100
- Examination: USD 600
- Candidate must complete and send in (i) application form; (ii) CV; (iii) self declaration form; (iv) supporting documents; (v) payment receipt to email@example.com
- Deadline of Application: 30 September 2018
Crash Course Programme